Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- EasyProWebTools is not for pornography or sexually explicit content, racism, criminal or illegal activity, terrorism, graphic or gratuitous violence, or anything else unethical by nature. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post pictures, videos, or other media showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Respect copyright. Don't post anything that you are not authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from our services.
- EasyProWebTools reserves the right to change, add, or delete features of the control panel.
- EasyProWebTools may help with your Search Engine Optimization but is not responsible for driving web traffic to your site.
- You may cancel your subscription at anytime. No partial refunds offered. However, we will keep your website up for the remaining balance of the time you paid for if requested.
- To cancel your subscription, you must log into your PayPal account and cancel from there. If you did not set up a PayPal account, you can email us to cancel your account
- It is your responsibility to make sure your Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal account is in good standing. If your monthly/yearly subscription payment fails, PayPal will send you an email alerting you to the problem. They will attempt to put the payment through 3 times. If payment fails all 3 times, PayPal will cancel the subscription and your EasyProWebTools account will be suspended. To reactivate your account, simply log into your control panel. Please make sure PayPal has an up-to-date email for you so they can contact you in case of any problems. If your account is not reactivated within 30 days of being past due, there will be an additional $50 reactivation fee.
- EasyProWebTools is not responsible for any damages resulting from content on your website. You assume all responsibility and liability for your content.
- EasyProWebTools reserves the right to use any custom design work we do as samples or for marketing purposes.
- All design elements such as web templates, calendars, guestbooks, slideshows, media players, forms, and any other elements unique to our system are copy written and only authorized for use on our servers. These are the sole property of EasyProWebTools and use on other servers is a violation of copy write and violators will be prosecuted.